Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Tuesday June 10, 201

Yesterday driving from Grande Prairie, Alberta we saw a HUGE moose with her baby running/fast trotting across the road in front of us. I'm sure that their legs are as long as I am tall. They are so very big, they look like Clydesdale horses. The weather has been mostly raining, cloudy, and cool so far. Every town we stop in tell of all the animals we will surely see....we have only seen the ones we have posted minus the moose. We are hoping for moose, caribou, bear, muskox but none as of yet. We passed an overhead highway flashing sign that read, bison on road ahead, drive carefully...nope we didn't see a one! Other signs will tell us over and over not to feed the wildlife. I PROMISE I won't I'd we can just see some!! ;)
We are now heading to Watson Lake. We have 300 more miles and then we are in the Yukon...this is our 9th day of driving and I am starting to climb the walls, I want OUT of this RV.... The scenery is lovely and green but it is more of the same day after day...I must have ADD/ADHD...are you all thinking, finally, she has noticed?! ;)
Hopefully we will post pictures later. It has been hard the last 3-4 days as even McD's Internet hasn't let me connect. There isn't even 911 calls available on these roads.2-3 days and we will be in Alaska and back in the states to cel and Internet communications.
Happy trails!

No comments:

Post a Comment